Broken links

Hi Friends,

Last night i got notice from Google webmaster about Broken links of mine word press website but i don't how i can solve.
Can you explain with me how i can solve as my self?
and also let me know how i can avoid next?

Comments

• Sometimes wordpress can do this with dynamically generated urls etc but there's a ton of plugins out there that will flag up your broken links for you, lso when you write blog posts and use tags that can cause broken link and duplicate content issues. you can use seo wordpress plugin to ask it not to index tag pages which are dynamically generated.
  • Hi Sian78lu i can understand your talk about Broken links can you suggest me any plugin which solve my issue?
  • Padsall wrote:
    Hi Sian78lu i can understand your talk about Broken links can you suggest me any plugin which solve my issue?

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but this is just one plugin you can use,

https://wordpress.org/plugins/broken-link-checker/

Basically it shows you your broken links then you fix it, if its on your website its easier to fix and if another wesbite owned by someone else then obviolusly it can be tricker.

hope that helps you out.
  • sian78lu thanks for your kind of Help now cleared my issue with your help under Programming forum rules..
  • sian78lu wrote: »
    Padsall wrote:
    Hi Sian78lu i can understand your talk about Broken links can you suggest me any plugin which solve my issue?

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but this is just one plugin you can use,

https://wordpress.org/plugins/broken-link-checker/

Basically it shows you your broken links then you fix it, if its on your website its easier to fix and if another wesbite owned by someone else then obviolusly it can be tricker.

hope that helps you out.

I've tried this one and it helped me about broken links before when I was still using WordPress. Definitely check that out it's easy to use and hassl-free.
  • Thanks for sharing the link san78lu.I have bookmarked that link,it would come in Handy, when I encounter those broken links again.