integer identifiers

hello,
i want to little help with integer identifiers. in exam we have to identify integer identifiers.
i know its easy question but get a confusion when do i take the parameters inside a function also as integer identifiers. i mean
int new_function(int a,int b)

in here can i take a and b as integer identifiers?

Comments

• an integer identifier would be any variable or parameter (remember that parameters are also variables) that has a data type of char, short, int, long, and long long. The following are all integers:
    char num0; // 1 byte integer

short num1;
    short int num2; // same as num1

int num3;

long num4;
    long int num5; // same as num4

long long num6;

The only difference between the four types of integers (other than char) is the amount of space they occupy and the maximum value that can be stored in them. That is compiler-dependent, and you will have to check your compilers limits.h header file to find out what the limits are. With some compilers they are all the same size while others compilers they are all different. Only char is guaranteed to be 1 byte by the C standards.
  • an integer identifier would be any variable or parameter (remember that parameters are also variables) that has a data type of char, short, int, long, and long long. The following are all integers:
    char num0; // 1 byte integer

short num1;
    short int num2; // same as num1

int num3;

long num4;
    long int num5; // same as num4

long long num6;

The only difference between the four types of integers (other than char) is the amount of space they occupy and the maximum value that can be stored in them. That is compiler-dependent, and you will have to check your compilers limits.h header file to find out what the limits are. With some compilers they are all the same size while others compilers they are all different. Only char is guaranteed to be 1 byte by the C standards.

thank you very much sir. its helped alot :)