Seeking a Designer

I'm seeking a designer for a forum with an attached wiki. The project would include the basic skeleton of the forum and the appearance. For an idea of what I would like to have happen, see www.mizahar.com.
If anyone would like to help me out with this, please PM me!

Comments

• Typo 3 would easily allow for that kind of site.
  • Thing is, I'm not a coder. I'd likely not know how to use the silly thing. The most I can do with coding is basic BBCode.
  • Typo requires very little coding knowledge actually. It's all based on modules that you drop in and create content for.
  • How would I use it? Do I need a special program or..? I'd appreciate detailed instructions, let's see if I can't do this on my own :D
  • Go to the Typo website, which I'm sure you can find by typing "Typo 3" in Google. All you need to run Typo is a web server, and then you need to know how to follow installation directions.
  • yes Typo 3 is best for you.
  • We, Web Outsourcing Gateway Inc., can be a great help in your need. We do websites and mobile apps. We can offer you a quality design for your website. We invite you to visit our site www.weboutsourcing-gateway.com to check our company profile and portfolio.
  • you could drop this as a gig on fiverr.I know we have veteran designers there. You'll get it done in no time.
  • augusta wrote: »
    you could drop this as a gig on fiverr.I know we have veteran designers there. You'll get it done in no time.

I just got here to say the same thing, if you don't find someone here on the forum you should just go to Fiverr and start looking at designer ads. You probably need someone who also knows web design to do what you explained with the forum, but there are a ton of people there that you can hire.

Cheers!