Looking for good web hosting

Hello,
I am looking for a web host that supports PHP 5.4 and also Perl, Ruby (with the option to install Ruby on Rails 3.2 or higher) and Python (with the option to install Django 1.4 or higher).

I found Webfaction but I do not know if it is correct (have you ever used this host).

I also know Amazon EC2 and the cloud Rackspace but I think it becomes quite expensive...
Do you know any cheap hosting which supports the requirements that I mentioned.

Thanks!

P.S. My budget and webspace requirements are: 4 to 35 dollars/monthly and a minimum of 100GB of space with about 2000 visitors a day (this will increase).

Comments

• Can you answer me, please?
  • I use iPage but godaddy is another good one.

With that many visitors I don't think you will find a very cheep web host. Most (or all) of the free ones have a limit on the band width and disk space.

Here is are some review of iPage
  • I use iPage but godaddy is another good one.

With that many visitors I don't think you will find a very cheep web host. Most (or all) of the free ones have a limit on the band width and disk space.

Here is are some review of iPage

I think this host is only for static site (not dynamic).
  • Godaddy is great if you're looking for both buying a domain and hosting your website there. For only hosting there are better options. Bluehost has being earning a lot of popularity recently, So I personally recommend checkin that one out!

Cheers
  • Why not check namecheap am sure they can offer you what you want, though not sure about your requirements but am sure that namecheap is a very nice place to host your site and have a very nice feedback anytime you have a problem to report to their support, they respond really fast and also will help you sought out your problems ,

Just check it out and know if they offer all your requirements then you can host with them and be happy... Take care