Interview a programmer

Hello programmers,

My name is James and I need to interview someone that is a programer so I can do a speech over the interview for my professional speech class. I thought of interviewing one of my instructors but they tend to be vague.

I would like the interviewee to live in or around Michigan(ideal location would be Lansing), and be willing to do this over the phone. Also, my strongest language is C++, so it would be nice if that person knew that language. This should take under 15 min.

I will be asking questions like:
Whats your title?
What steeps did you take to get to that title?
Whats the best language/aspect of that language that makes it the best?
How to be better prepared before looking for a job?
About how much money do you make or I should be expecting to make?

If you are willing to let me interview you please email me @ jscher01@gmail.com and we can go from there.

Thanks,
James

Comments

• Okay, at this point 25 people have looked at this post, are any going to email me?
  • if you are willing to pay for someone to do what you are asking for, try a freelancing site ..
  • bobf12x wrote:
    if you are willing to pay for someone to do what you are asking for, try a freelancing site ..

why pay for someone to answer a few questions?
  • jscher01 wrote:
    why pay for someone to answer a few questions?

from your original post it seems that you want professional level of help, .. i highly doubt you will find such a thing freely available unless you spend some significant amount of time looking around and trying different people ..

still .. you can be lucky and find what you want easily.. who knows ..
  • If you were to post your questions in this thread, you might interest someone enough to answer one or more of them.