Need Game Developers

Hello, my name is Aaron and I am a starting game developer looking to start a game design team/company. I am looking for around 4-5 to:
  • Script/Code
  • Model
  • Draw Designs (Artist)
  • and Design Levels
  • (And a web designer)

Workers/Members of the company will get paid after the game starts as it earns money from it selling for the PC. If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email me with the following:

Name:
Position:
And any other questions.

The first game will be made with Blender Game Engine. Please contact me if you would like to join.:)

Contact me at scape1027@gmail.com

Comments

• Hey I would be willing to be a programmer for you, but it would have to be in GML. I can program perfectly but I would need someone to produce the graphics. Also my cousin would like to be your web designer. He has over 2 years experience coding/making websites and will not disappoint you.
  • Manzarth wrote:
    Hey I would be willing to be a programmer for you, but it would have to be in GML. I can program perfectly but I would need someone to produce the graphics. Also my cousin would like to be your web designer. He has over 2 years experience coding/making websites and will not disappoint you.

Ok great. Do you have any examples of your work and that would be great. If you could email me, I can give you some more info and what the game will be.

Also, your cousin can be the web designer. If he could email me that would be good.

Thanks,
    Aaron
  • Hi Aaron,

I am starting to branch into the video game industry but have little experience. Shooting for game design/level design positions is what I'm after and would be happy to help out in any way for experience in this area.

Unfortunately I have no previous work to show as of yet, but I do have a good imagination and can formulate plot lines, characters, etc.

My email is chris.mittertreiner@gmail.com, if you are interested drop me a line and I will be happy to contribute,

Cheers;)
  • bmxaaron wrote:
    Ok great. Do you have any examples of your work and that would be great. If you could email me, I can give you some more info and what the game will be.

Also, your cousin can be the web designer. If he could email me that would be good.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Sure. Here is a simple game I made not to long ago. I know the graphics arnt that great(I had to make them myself), but the game is extremely fun.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HNO9LUB5
  • Ok cool. Is there any way of me contacting your cousin
  • bmxaaron wrote:
    Ok cool. Is there any way of me contacting your cousin

Yeah his e-mail is: bk.mc.tb@gmail.com
    Mine is: trentonkidder@ymail.com
  • Hi Aaron,

I have sent you PM with our response.
    Thanks
  • You have left out alot of information regarding what you plan to do.

What type of game?
    What language are you developing in?
    3D, 2D?
    What graphics platform (ie. OpenGL, DX9, DX10, DX11, GDI)?
    What is the target OS (XP, 7, 8)?
  • Are you looking for Flash games, HTML5 games, or C++ games?
  • Just let this thread die dude... :rolleyes:
  • Hi my name Nick Simas and I am also interested in game design. I am currently working independently on complete small scale projects. I recognize also that it would be beneficial to have partners to distribute the vast work load of producing games.

What I have been doing so far is narrowing the really complex functions down and will be creating small online minigames that incorporates the complex functions from the larger game ideas. In short, I take a 10 piece game and build 10 small games with each piece and then merge them, having already done all the heavy lifting, at least, thats the plan.

I write in Python and am descent, but certainly not professional. I am willing to learn other languages if your project is serious enough.

I could fit any of the following categories for company:

Gameplay and programming design:
    Programming (python if possible):
    Art:
    Music:

I have a little bit of everything, email me if you are interested:

Nick.simas@hotmail.com
  • Can this be deleted?
  • Thread locked at OP's request.